The new Crystal 3D Plus is the most efficient alternative to laser hair removal for high tech clinics. It mixes the benefits of the three wavelengths world-renowned in aesthetics, achieving unthinkable results
The higher technology on laser hair removal
Advantages of the Crystal 3D Plus:
• Cryocooling: Synergistic refrigeration system that generates an effect anesthetic and prtotector of the epidermis.
• Crystal Motion: Laser hair removal system that allows effective results in short sessions.
• Crystal Point: Laser hair removal system for small areas, like fingers and down, achieving an optimus ressult in specific areas.
• Crystal Skin: Collagen fiber stimulator system.
Wach all our videos and know better our treatments
For futher information fill this form and get in touch with us
10 questions and answers about Crystal 3D Plus
The Crystal 3D Plus is the most advanced, safe and effective technology in laser hair removal on the market, suitable for application on all skin phototypes. Thanks to its personalized programs, it is possible to adapt the treatment to the requirements of each person obtaining optimal results. It incorporates a cooling system that maintains the transmission of cold from the head to the skin, minimizing pain and discomfort throughout the session, achieving a “safe, effective and pleasant” treatment.
– Clinically proven efficacy
– It is fast and easy to apply
– Pleasant treatment thanks to its Cryocooling system
– Suitable for all skin phototypes
– Perfect for any area of the body
– It can be done at any time of the year
Thanks to the combination of the 3 wavelengths, phototypes I to VI (according to Fitzpatrick’s classification) and blonde, brown and black hair color can be treated.
Laser photoepilation is achieved by performing sessions every 4 to 8 weeks. On average, approximately 8 sessions are required, and less or more may be required according to the response of each patient.
It depends on the area to be treated, a total body hair removal (entire leg, digging and armpit) is achieved in approximately 30 minutes
– You should not expose to the sun a week before the treatment
– Do not use any starter hair removal method (tweezers, wax) at least 20 days prior to the session
– Do not perform peeling (mechanical or chemical) the previous 20 days
– Ensure a good shaving of the area the same day of the session, without cream, deodorant or makeup.
– Sun exposure should be avoided
– Do not apply any product on the skin except moisturizers and sunscreen.
– Between sessions, do not use tweezers or wax to remove hair.
– The removal of 98% of the hair in the treated area.
– Definitive treatment of folliculitis
– Stimulation of collagen fibers
– Lightening and improvement of the quality of the skin.
The results are evident after the first application.
Treatment can be performed on the entire body area, except mucous membranes
(oral, nasal, anal, vulvovaginal)
Extreme care with the periorbicular area
It is recommended to annually evaluate the need for maintenance sessions since various factors of the patient, such as hormones, can trigger hair growth.