What is CryoFrequency?
The CryoFrequency is a safe, painless and non-invasive therapy that combines the transmission of cold (-25°C) from the handle to the dermis, with an internal heating of body tissues (over 55°C) caused by the multipolar radiofrequency waves.
This combination of cold and heat causes a thermal shock that stimulates the synthesis of new collagen and elastin fibers producing an instant, progressive and long lasting lifting effect in just one session.
Furthermore, with the monopolar programme a lipolytic effect can be generated. Since the fatty tissue is resistant to the pass of energy, the radiofrequency waves cause the selective heating of this tissue producing the adipose cell apoptosis of the treated area.
How does CryFrequency works?
It works by emitting radio frequency when the poles are at subzero temperatures which creates the hot-cold effect. This causes contraction of the tissue and stimulates the production of collagen and elastin. Thus, patients obtain the INSTANT LIFTING EFFECT noninvasively . This machine delivers more energy than any other by working with freezing temperatures to allow a controlled treatment. These advances developed by BODY HEALTH give patients safe and effective immediate results.
10 questions and answers about the CryoFrequency
The CryoFrecuency produces an instant lifting effect, thanks to the combination of cold transmitted from the head to the skin accompanied by a selective heating of the dermis, allowing to observe changes from the first session, in addition to this effect the transmitted cold ensures a complete treatment tolerable throughout the session. (introduce some market marketing magic here)
– Does not require hospitalization or recovery period
– Shorten the number of sessions
– Does not leave marks or scars
– Painless sessions
– It is fast and easy to apply
– Pleasant treatment
– Skin rejuvenation
– Wrinkles and fine lines
– Between 6 and 8 sessions every 21 days APPROXIMATELY
– From 24 – 40 minutes
– The patient can resume the activities of daily life immediately after the session
– The appropriate use of sunscreen is recommended to prevent extrinsic aging of the skin and maintain adequate hydration
– Instant and long-lasting skin tightening of the skin.
– Stimulation of collagen and elastin to achieve firming the skin fighting tissue flaccidity
– Skin rejuvenation.
– Increased circulation that improves skin nutrition and metabolism
– The majority of patients notice a variable degree of attenuation in wrinkles and expression lines associated with a greater tonicity of the skin immediately after the first application.
No adverse effects have been reported with CryoFrequency.
You can perform treatment:
– Facial (forehead, crow’s feet, eye contour and peribucal wrinkles)
– Corporal (Flaccidity of neck, jowls and neckline, arms, abdomen and flanks, thighs, buttocks and legs)
CryoFrequency and Multifrequency Radiofrequency
Our equipment with Cryofrequency includes 2 applicators for the treatment of the orbicular area and another one for the corporal and facial. The orbicular applicator is a tripolar technology, has 4 poles that deliver 400 total watts generating crossed fields that allow to increase the temperature at the dermal level. This applicator also has the option of using bipolar RF.
The three-pole radiofrequency of bodyhealth, is exclusive since it has 4 poles of surgical steel that generate two crossed fields allowing to increase the internal temperature with a controlled depth at the dermal level.
The main effect of radiofrequency is the stimulation of the synthesis of new collagen and elastin fibers, allowing combating wrinkles, expression lines and facial flabbiness.
ThE FACIAL AND CORPORAL HANDLE is differentiated by having 3 technologies in itself that deliver up to 1050 watts of power: MULTIPOLAR with 6 poles that cross each other generating 3 emission arcs that reach the MONOPOLAR dermis with a central pole that emits energy towards the adipose panniculus attracted by a capacitive plate placed in contact with the patient. CRYOGENIC SYSTEM that generates subzero temperatures throughout the treatment.